denunciation seller of coins for dollars

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
TitOeuf
denunciation seller of coins for dollars

Post by TitOeuf » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:26 am

Hello,

I come to report a player who offers to sell me coins for euros. A prohibited practice that causes harm to its creator.
unknown-27.png
unknown-27.png (120.37KiB)Viewed 660 times
I would like to remind you that buying virtual currency from these players will not help the game evolve.Cordially

imposter_sus

Re: denunciation seller of coins for dollars

Post by imposter_sus » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:38 pm

TitOeuf wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:26 am
Hello,

I come to report a player who offers to sell me coins for euros. A prohibited practice that causes harm to its creator.unknown-27.png

I would like to remind you that buying virtual currency from these players will not help the game evolve.Cordially
robby doesnt actually care about people selling elia coins for real money
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⡿⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠻⣦
⠀⠀⣸⣿⠀⣠⣶⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣦
⠀⣤⣶⣶⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿
⣸⣿⠀⣿⠀⠀⠿⠿⣿⣶⣶⣶⡿⠛
⣿⣧⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿
⠛⢿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣷⣶⠀⢸⣿
⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣽⠀⣿⡇
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣦⣠⣴⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛

TitOeuf

Post by TitOeuf » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:08 pm

I'm shocked to hear that 😱

aiyaa771

Post by aiyaa771 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:55 pm

TitOeuf wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:08 pm
I'm shocked to hear that 😱
LMFAO people buy coins and stuff for money all the time. I do that sometimes too. it's fine

TitOeuf

Post by TitOeuf » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:47 pm

you are encouraging an illegal practice. The game is mainly financed by the purchase of gems in exchange for real money. this money allows the financing of the server and encourages the developer in his Work. A player who wishes to have coins legally can buy emeralds to then exchange them for coins. This is the very principle of the game. Il est donc interdit est qu'un joueur fasse du profit sur le dos du développeur en lui apportant une concurrence. Je vous invite à lire les règles, c'est écrit noir sur blanc.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:03 pm

TitOeuf wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:47 pm
you are encouraging an illegal practice. The game is mainly financed by the purchase of gems in exchange for real money. this money allows the financing of the server and encourages the developer in his Work. A player who wishes to have coins legally can buy emeralds to then exchange them for coins. This is the very principle of the game. Now if it is enough to
pay Coins has players cheaper when going through the store, you take in the wallet of the developer.
The 2nd part is true, however this is not illegal. It is allowed and is very popular.

Fav

Post by Fav » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:30 am

TitOeuf wrote:
you are encouraging an illegal practice. The game is mainly financed by the purchase of gems in exchange for real money. this money allows the financing of the server and encourages the developer in his Work. A player who wishes to have coins legally can buy emeralds to then exchange them for coins. This is the very principle of the game. Il est donc interdit est qu'un joueur fasse du profit sur le dos du développeur en lui apportant une concurrence. Je vous invite à lire les règles, c'est écrit noir sur blanc.
Cest magnifique oui, je suis le cheffe de popo
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:33 am

mf thinks he's playing maplestory
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

aiyaa771

Post by aiyaa771 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:55 am

TitOeuf wrote:
If you’re genuinely concerned about Robby making money then I can tell you I’ve spent HUNDREDS of dollars on this game so I’ve given Robby money for emes. It’s not like I only buy money from people. The exchange rate per dollar is just slightly better. It’s not even illegal, especially for an international game. Robby also has income from HH where people more or less do the same as Eliatopia (on a bigger scale) so trust me not only is Robby making plenty of money he is also aware of the situation in game. It keeps players in the game and I think his main goal besides money would be an active player base.

Fav

Post by Fav » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:28 am

aiyaa771 wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:55 am
TitOeuf wrote:
If you’re genuinely concerned about Robby making money then I can tell you I’ve spent HUNDREDS of dollars on this game so I’ve given Robby money for emes. It’s not like I only buy money from people. The exchange rate per dollar is just slightly better. It’s not even illegal, especially for an international game. Robby also has income from HH where people more or less do the same as Eliatopia (on a bigger scale) so trust me not only is Robby making plenty of money he is also aware of the situation in game. It keeps players in the game and I think his main goal besides money would be an active player base.
Dito!
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen: