A remark (rant) and some drama not related to my rant but ok.

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Aegyo
Re: A remark

Post by Aegyo » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:19 am

idk bruh.
I think there should be some sort of anti afk-ing or smt.... like disconnect ppl who afk for certain amount of time? an hour or 2?

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:26 am

troopas wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:24 am
cinos wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:56 am
troopas wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:17 pm

They already were for a year, I don't want to go back
What happened to all that bark about not getting any global? Sounds pretty meaningless to me, guess the bluff lasted a full two days...
What happened to all that bark against edk? Looked pretty meaningless to me when I saw you hanging out with him in area #99 just a week or so ago.

I thought you didn't befriend racist narcisists?
You are assuming a bit much buddy, you'd think if me and edk were buddy buddy, I'd have added his alt in BG, which he has requested numerous times.

Also, because of the unwarranted comment, allow me to spit out some truth. You were in BG and did not play for months, there was infact a period of time where I let you leech experience for ten levels, because I knew that if I didn't let you, you'd be stuck at level 70 and get bored with the game. You basically had not played for months, and you stayed out of nepotism. THAT is the treatment a friend would get.

Then one day you log in to leave my guild, and suddenly you are super active. You pretend to not want to buy global but then you immediately give in and buy it, despite your guild being built as "a chill guild for cool people", and making SUCH a huge deal about not having global on your thread. Really I wouldn't care if you left if it wasn't so dishonest, you have dropped the idea before afterall, nothing stopped you... You have also gone on record to basically admit you don't like talking to me, but I guess that was too much to tell directly to my face, so you have to hide it elsewhere.

I have done the most I could to help you, and I will not pretend you haven't done things for me, but the fact of the matter is that you seem to hate me for giving a shιτ. You actively avoided me for all this time, for reasons I can't fathom. Was it "drama"? If so, what an asinine reason, I sure never stopped talking to you for petty internet drama when it hit you. Infact, I told you I'd speak outside of elia if you were losing touch with the game, but you always dodged the question...gee, I guess you never liked talking to me, huh?

I can't know why, I just know you could've told it directly to me, instead of pretty much lying to my face, and going to the last place I'd check to speak what you ACTUALLY mean.

It's always the ones who I have to help to keep active who leave at the worst moment, I just didn't expect you of all people to be the worst.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:47 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:26 am
You are assuming a bit much buddy, you'd think if me and edk were buddy buddy, I'd have added his alt in BG, which he has requested numerous times.
Seems like against everything you've argued for against Fav and CV.

cinos wrote:
Also, because of the unwarranted comment
You attacked me first when I was literally agreeing with you over global exp share I just had a different opinion on the execution.
cinos wrote:
Then one day you log in to leave my guild, and suddenly you are super active. You pretend to not want to buy global but then you immediately give in and buy it, despite your guild being built as "a chill guild for cool people", and making SUCH a huge deal about not having global on your thread. Really I wouldn't care if you left if it wasn't so dishonest, you have dropped the idea before afterall, nothing stopped you... You have also gone on record to basically admit you don't like talking to me, but I guess that was too much to tell directly to my face, so you have to hide it elsewhere.
Ok, heres the truth if you want it. I was waiting over 20 days to login and leave the guild while you were offline so you wouldn't confront me because I didn't want to deal with that knowing you'd already have SOMETHING to say. Funny how someone is against global as much as you but goes onto to afk almost 24/7. Also the part where I don't like talking to you is recent, that wasn't even the case a few months ago. It's when you became a social justice warrior on the forums that really pissed me off.

cinos wrote:
I have done the most I could to help you, and I will not pretend you haven't done things for me, but the fact of the matter is that you seem to hate me for giving a shιτ. You actively avoided me for all this time, for reasons I can't fathom. Was it "drama"? If so, what an asinine reason, I sure never stopped talking to you for petty internet drama when it hit you. Infact, I told you I'd speak outside of elia if you were losing touch with the game, but you always dodged the question...gee, I guess you never liked talking to me, huh?
But what exactly did you do for me specifcally? I have given you loads of money and emeralds for free but yet I can only think of a few things you've done for me. The biggest one obviously, is your own guild with global exp share which boosted my levels. Also yes the reason I avoided you was drama it's hard to talk to someone you know would do the same to you if you disagreed with them. Also yeah I did dodge the question but not because I disliked talking to you so much as I didn't want to feel bound to reply every time to something. This is a problem I have with friends where I never message people first (usually) and when friends do message me it's hard to force myself to reply, depending on the person. Make of that information however you like.
cinos wrote:
I can't know why, I just know you could've told it directly to me, instead of pretty much lying to my face, and going to the last place I'd check to speak what you ACTUALLY mean.

It's always the ones who I have to help to keep active who leave at the worst moment, I just didn't expect you of all people to be the worst.
August 22 2022, The day Chronobreaker is made, you message ME and ask me directly "Do you hate me" I reply no but I'm mad at you. I explain my reasoning as you ASKED and each time you tried to DEBUNK my reasoning. Is this normal behaviour? I will assure you that is petty and doesn't make me like you more but it makes me dislike you when you try to debunk what I'm explaining to you in private PM's as my own opinion. Then I left for spaghetti.

Also what have I even done to you that's so bad??? All I did was leave your guild and create my own. Your main argument against me was lying about global exp share which I can't help but feel would be a better argument if you hadn't gotten it already and had 52 million contribution because of it but whatever.
Also if your global exp share was really that beneficial I would never have periods of inactivity. I would have abused it like you and most people in your guild up to this day, but I didn't. I stopped at level 98 because I knew those levels I got weren't my doing and I actually wanted to grind to level 100 myself. (Which I am yet to do)

Edit: also for someone who doesn't seem to like my guild you do seem awfully obsessed with it with your continous replies to the thread and jabs at me and the guild.

Ruppy

Post by Ruppy » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:07 pm

Guys guys, this is my rant, not a roasting battle !!

Sadomasoquista

Post by Sadomasoquista » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:51 pm

a solution could be the more people that farm with global, more exp is given. This will not make it less pay to win, but at least people would be afk less time.

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:34 pm

Sadomasoquista wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:51 pm
a solution could be the more people that farm with global, more exp is given. This will not make it less pay to win, but at least people would be afk less time.
that doesint solve any afking + thats how it works already. unless im miss interpeting this
8-) 8-) 8-)

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:09 pm

troopas wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:47 pm
cinos wrote:

cinos wrote:
You attacked me first when I was literally agreeing with you over global exp share I just had a different opinion on the execution.
cinos wrote:
Ok, heres the truth if you want it. I was waiting over 20 days to login and leave the guild while you were offline so you wouldn't confront me because I didn't want to deal with that knowing you'd already have SOMETHING to say. Funny how someone is against global as much as you but goes onto to afk almost 24/7. Also the part where I don't like talking to you is recent, that wasn't even the case a few months ago. It's when you became a social justice warrior on the forums that really pissed me off.

cinos wrote:
But what exactly did you do for me specifcally? I have given you loads of money and emeralds for free but yet I can only think of a few things you've done for me. The biggest one obviously, is your own guild with global exp share which boosted my levels. Also yes the reason I avoided you was drama it's hard to talk to someone you know would do the same to you if you disagreed with them. Also yeah I did dodge the question but not because I disliked talking to you so much as I didn't want to feel bound to reply every time to something. This is a problem I have with friends where I never message people first (usually) and when friends do message me it's hard to force myself to reply, depending on the person. Make of that information however you like.
cinos wrote:

August 22 2022, The day Chronobreaker is made, you message ME and ask me directly "Do you hate me" I reply no but I'm mad at you. I explain my reasoning as you ASKED and each time you tried to DEBUNK my reasoning. Is this normal behaviour? I will assure you that is petty and doesn't make me like you more but it makes me dislike you when you try to debunk what I'm explaining to you in private PM's as my own opinion. Then I left for spaghetti.

Also what have I even done to you that's so bad??? All I did was leave your guild and create my own. Your main argument against me was lying about global exp share which I can't help but feel would be a better argument if you hadn't gotten it already and had 52 million contribution because of it but whatever.
Also if your global exp share was really that beneficial I would never have periods of inactivity. I would have abused it like you and most people in your guild up to this day, but I didn't. I stopped at level 98 because I knew those levels I got weren't my doing and I actually wanted to grind to level 100 myself. (Which I am yet to do)

Edit: also for someone who doesn't seem to like my guild you do seem awfully obsessed with it with your continous replies to the thread and jabs at me and the guild.
I asked if you hate me because you had essentially stopped playing the game, and only came back to leave for "petty internet drama". Is it that hard for you to understand that having my friend not log in...like, ever, and then have him come back to leave my guild, with a giant, detailed essay response, is a reasonable concern? No, see, when I make long threads, you're mad I make "drama", when you make long threads, I'm concerned because you refuse to talk to me.

The unwarranted comment is you pretending I am buds with edk, which is unrelated to the subject of guilds, and you only made it because you have no real counterpoint.

And there it is, the caveat, calling me a fvcking "sjw" for even remotely giving a shιτ. Lemme guess, you started watching andrew tate? Did playing EU4 all day get you to enjoy /pol/ binging? See, this is moreso proof that you've changed as a person, rather than me doing something wrong in my execution. No matter how I sliced it, you'd be mad, because your problem is not "muh internet drama" (a frankly braindead excuse to stop people from commenting on the wrongdoings of those high in a community), it's that I'm too much of a "whiny es jey double u cultural marxist", and that I should go back to twitter where...oh I dunno, most people's behavior here is not considered normal? Arguably this is the norm for MOST online spaces.

Guess I can now look at some of your weird comments from a while ago with a whole new perspective...in conclusion, uh

also "sjw" is 2016 slang, you were barely ten when that shιτ was relevant. Sad, dude.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

we_can

Post by we_can » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:42 pm

cinos wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:09 pm
troopas wrote:
cinos wrote:

cinos wrote:
cinos wrote:

cinos wrote:
cinos wrote:

I asked if you hate me because you had essentially stopped playing the game, and only came back to leave for "petty internet drama". Is it that hard for you to understand that having my friend not log in...like, ever, and then have him come back to leave my guild, with a giant, detailed essay response, is a reasonable concern? No, see, when I make long threads, you're mad I make "drama", when you make long threads, I'm concerned because you refuse to talk to me.

The unwarranted comment is you pretending I am buds with edk, which is unrelated to the subject of guilds, and you only made it because you have no real counterpoint.

And there it is, the caveat, calling me a fvcking "sjw" for even remotely giving a shιτ. Lemme guess, you started watching andrew tate? Did playing EU4 all day get you to enjoy /pol/ binging? See, this is moreso proof that you've changed as a person, rather than me doing something wrong in my execution. No matter how I sliced it, you'd be mad, because your problem is not "muh internet drama" (a frankly braindead excuse to stop people from commenting on the wrongdoings of those high in a community), it's that I'm too much of a "whiny es jey double u cultural marxist", and that I should go back to twitter where...oh I dunno, most people's behavior here is not considered normal? Arguably this is the norm for MOST online spaces.

Guess I can now look at some of your weird comments from a while ago with a whole new perspective...in conclusion, uh

also "sjw" is 2016 slang, you were barely ten when that shιτ was relevant. Sad, dude.
"Please grow and change as a person" nice hypocritical statement. "I should go back to Twitter" that explains the aggressiveness and toxicity. "You started watching Andrew Tate?" Lmao no one has said anything remotely related to gender or masculinity but you go straight to assuming he watches Andrew Tate because he disagrees with you. Really, Twitter really explains that. Just because someone disagrees with you, go ahead and insult and make assumptions about the person. You seem to argue to be right rather than actually listen and understand the other perspective. Obviously, Twitter has really rotted your brain considering your behavior is the "norm for MOST online spaces". I think you should be the one that should step away and see yourself and your weird comments. Please grow and change as a person.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

Ruppy

Re: A remark (rant) and some drama not related to my rant but ok.

Post by Ruppy » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:16 pm

Ok guys. Your perspectives are different that doesn’t mean you have to fight each other this is getting out of hand. Everyone has the liberty of opinion. This just looks like a fight I would get with my little brother. This is just silly. You need to guys need to cope and take a chill pill. I’m speechless.

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:25 pm

cinos wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:09 pm
troopas wrote:
cinos wrote:

cinos wrote:
cinos wrote:

cinos wrote:
cinos wrote:

u said that he dont like to talk to you how is that possible, but u guys talk all the time right? maybe not in the game but on the forums
heck, you guys are talking right now!
btw was troopas rly 10 in 2016? does that make himlike... 16 now? so... he was born in 2005-6? if im right then im almost as old as him, i thought he was an adult
8-) 8-) 8-)