quitting.

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Zeltonn
quitting.

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:12 am

the journey has been fun. ive been on the computer litterally 24/7 aurguwin over stuff that doesnt reaaaaly matter and giving useless opinions and doing nonesnce. being random and meaningless. i guess this is goodbye... and no im not doing a giveaway. ill just leave the accout inactive. do not mind my spelling mistakes im too lazy to puntuate right now.

ive now come to realise that. ive almost wasted my summer playing this game. but now since i was touching grass(or drawing) lately. i guess it has been better than interacting with people i dont know with. i mean interacting with irl people is better than this.

i may respond to some posts for the last time... just for a memory or something. theres a HIGH chance i might come back but not for long.
this topic was for my friends that doesnt know. not the ones that reaaaly dont care.

btw if u dont give a sh!t u dont have let EVERYONE know that u dont give a sh!t... i hope no1 actually remembers me. i will forever be forgotten
Rip TechnoBlade

Tufail

Re: quitting.

Post by Tufail » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:20 am

nooo :(

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:23 am

Tufail wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:20 am
yess... and school is opening back so i guess its back to scoring more girls lmaooo
Rip TechnoBlade

Tufail

Post by Tufail » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:24 am

Zeltonn wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:12 am
the journey has been fun. ive been on the computer litterally 24/7 aurguwin over stuff that doesnt reaaaaly matter and giving useless opinions and doing nonesnce. being random and meaningless. i guess this is goodbye... and no im not doing a giveaway. ill just leave the accout inactive. do not mind my spelling mistakes im too lazy to puntuate right now.

ive now come to realise that. ive almost wasted my summer playing this game. but now since i was touching grass(or drawing) lately. i guess it has been better than interacting with people i dont know with. i mean interacting with irl people is better than this.

i may respond to some posts for the last time... just for a memory or something. theres a HIGH chance i might come back but not for long.
this topic was for my friends that doesnt know. not the ones that reaaaly dont care.

btw if u dont give a sh!t u dont have let EVERYONE know that u dont give a sh!t... i hope no1 actually remembers me. i will forever be forgotten
do you have ig or something cuz i will miss you :(
pls :cry: i know that i touched grass too
this game is boring and i pretend to like this game
i miss the old time when i enjoyed this game so much with my friend and sibling
but now all player are using bugs and hack
and all of my friend are unactive for a while, i miss them so much even my sibling won't play
this game anymore, i hope i can get to the old time and have a good time with my friend and my sibling playing this game.
WHYYYYY😭

Tufail

Post by Tufail » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:27 am

Zeltonn wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:23 am
Tufail wrote:
yess... and school is opening back so i guess its back to scoring more girls lmaooo
how old r u btw(im 13)
there is a girl that always staring at me and smiling
she is wearing glasses
pls help me i just wanna make friend i dont wanna make crush or gf
i touched grass and i watch meme about Giga Chad
i have a litlle muscle since i touch grass(not gym)

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:28 am

Tufail wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:24 am
Zeltonn wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:12 am

do you have ig or something cuz i will miss you :(
pls :cry: i know that i touched grass too
this game is boring and i pretend to like this game
i miss the old time when i enjoyed this game so much with my friend and sibling
but now all player are using bugs and hack
and all of my friend are unactive for a while, i miss them so much even my sibling won't play
this game anymore, i hope i can get to the old time and have a good time with my friend and my sibling playing this game.
WHYYYYY😭
dude i will miss u too. i remember when you'd beg me and never stoppped... it was fun to remember that but i have youtube.... thats the only thing. quit elia if u wanna even though its boring. because im just answering posts for the last time. im not really gonnna be here to respond anymore. im just reposing for the next 3 hrs or 2. i miss the old times too. thank god i came off. i wouldnt have actually made more friends or ride with my bike often. tufail... either take a break or quit u dont have to pretend to like a game for others...
Rip TechnoBlade

Tufail

Post by Tufail » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:29 am

Zeltonn wrote:
Tufail wrote:
i want you're ig so i can draw with you
i draw gud with pen fr tho

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:29 am

Tufail wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:27 am
Zeltonn wrote:
Tufail wrote:
how old r u btw(im 13)
there is a girl that always staring at me and smiling
she is wearing glasses
pls help me i just wanna make friend i dont wanna make crush or gf
i touched grass and i watch meme about Giga Chad
i have a litlle muscle since i touch grass(not gym)
same age, plus theres a girl that i like that is also wearing glasses. not the most attractive but somehow has the same interests as me.
Rip TechnoBlade

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:30 am

Tufail wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:29 am
Zeltonn wrote:
Tufail wrote:
i want you're ig so i can draw with you
i draw gud with pen fr tho
im on youtube. but ill give you the link. im active there just give me your channel. and DO not mention anything about me quitting there please...
Rip TechnoBlade

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:30 am

Rip TechnoBlade