quitting.

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Zeltonn
Re: quitting.

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:37 am

ima shortin the response time. its abt 1 hr and 30 mintues nnow u gotta reply fast idk?
Rip TechnoBlade

Tufail

Post by Tufail » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:58 am

Zeltonn wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:29 am
Tufail wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:27 am
Zeltonn wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:23 am

yess... and school is opening back so i guess its back to scoring more girls lmaooo
how old r u btw(im 13)
there is a girl that always staring at me and smiling
she is wearing glasses
pls help me i just wanna make friend i dont wanna make crush or gf
i touched grass and i watch meme about Giga Chad
i have a litlle muscle since i touch grass(not gym)
same age, plus theres a girl that i like that is also wearing glasses. not the most attractive but somehow has the same interests as me.
yeah, the girl that wears glasses in my school always stares at me
on day 23/8/2022 Tuesday was a very weidrd thing to me
the girl had a crush on me
on that day, she kept staring and smiling at me the whole school that day
like bro what. When it's time to rest, i finsihed eating then I wanted to go back to my class back
and she suprised me when im enter the class
she was smiling at me that day and waiting for me when the class finished
my friend that the girl is my gf
i said "no bro,i dont even like her"
so that day was the craziest day of my life
pls help me i dont wanna have a gf or crush i just wanna make friend

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:02 am

Tufail wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:58 am
Zeltonn wrote:
Tufail wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:27 am

how old r u btw(im 13)
there is a girl that always staring at me and smiling
she is wearing glasses
pls help me i just wanna make friend i dont wanna make crush or gf
i touched grass and i watch meme about Giga Chad
i have a litlle muscle since i touch grass(not gym)
same age, plus theres a girl that i like that is also wearing glasses. not the most attractive but somehow has the same interests as me.
like bro what. When it's time to rest, i finsihed eating then I wanted to go back to my class back
ask ur dad how to actually act around a girl, id rather u not take my advice even though its right. dont take random ahh advice from random strangers(mostly kids lmao)

im only replying to this cuz u dont know
Rip TechnoBlade

mike

Post by mike » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:05 am

hi
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:07 am

mike wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:05 am
hi
hi, sir. im only responding to this because idk. wassup?
Rip TechnoBlade

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:10 am

mike wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:05 am
hi
btw thanks for exposing your location
308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Mexico, Albaquerque
Rip TechnoBlade

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:01 pm

we shall remember you
how could i forget about that sharp broom?
i honestly did until now
or all those accounts?
zeltonn02
zeltonn04
zeltonn09
ZeltonnTheGunner
ZeltonnTheArcher
i forgot the rest of the names sry
also zeltonn04 isnt right, is it?

anyways ill remember you
or not if u dont want me too
8-) 8-) 8-)

Tufail

Post by Tufail » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:26 pm

Zeltonn wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:02 am
Tufail wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:58 am
Zeltonn wrote:

ask ur dad how to actually act around a girl, id rather u not take my advice even though its right. dont take random ahh advice from random strangers(mostly kids lmao)

im only replying to this cuz u dont know
uhhhh, i mean... i really dont want to get around any girl
i just wanna find a friend and hangout with them
It will be nice if i can make more friends and hangout with them.
I wanna be chad lol.

BlueEliaR8

Post by BlueEliaR8 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:04 pm

Zeltonn wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:12 am
the journey has been fun. ive been on the computer litterally 24/7 aurguwin over stuff that doesnt reaaaaly matter and giving useless opinions and doing nonesnce. being random and meaningless. i guess this is goodbye... and no im not doing a giveaway. ill just leave the accout inactive. do not mind my spelling mistakes im too lazy to puntuate right now.

ive now come to realise that. ive almost wasted my summer playing this game. but now since i was touching grass(or drawing) lately. i guess it has been better than interacting with people i dont know with. i mean interacting with irl people is better than this.

i may respond to some posts for the last time... just for a memory or something. theres a HIGH chance i might come back but not for long.
this topic was for my friends that doesnt know. not the ones that reaaaly dont care.

btw if u dont give a sh!t u dont have let EVERYONE know that u dont give a sh!t... i hope no1 actually remembers me. i will forever be forgotten
Zelt... No matter how much you hate this game, You and all the people who have helped me in this journey have made my day. You, GreatWizard (whose account isn't active for over 200 days), and EVERYONE ELSE... I'm going to miss you. Have fun here if you want, but I don't see fun here anymore. All this is now is grinding or dying to satan, and right now, in Eliatopia, there isn't another option for me. Until then, Have fun.

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:56 pm

BlueEliaR8 wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:04 pm
Zeltonn wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:12 am
the journey has been fun. ive been on the computer litterally 24/7 aurguwin over stuff that doesnt reaaaaly matter and giving useless opinions and doing nonesnce. being random and meaningless. i guess this is goodbye... and no im not doing a giveaway. ill just leave the accout inactive. do not mind my spelling mistakes im too lazy to puntuate right now.

ive now come to realise that. ive almost wasted my summer playing this game. but now since i was touching grass(or drawing) lately. i guess it has been better than interacting with people i dont know with. i mean interacting with irl people is better than this.

i may respond to some posts for the last time... just for a memory or something. theres a HIGH chance i might come back but not for long.
this topic was for my friends that doesnt know. not the ones that reaaaly dont care.

btw if u dont give a sh!t u dont have let EVERYONE know that u dont give a sh!t... i hope no1 actually remembers me. i will forever be forgotten
Zelt... No matter how much you hate this game, You and all the people who have helped me in this journey have made my day. You, GreatWizard (whose account isn't active for over 200 days), and EVERYONE ELSE... I'm going to miss you. Have fun here if you want, but I don't see fun here anymore. All this is now is grinding or dying to satan, and right now, in Eliatopia, there isn't another option for me. Until then, Have fun.
well dude. i think u should take a break too if its heck here.
Rip TechnoBlade