There is 1 imposter favogus

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
cinos
There is 1 imposter favogus

Post by cinos » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:14 am

Aka "why is UrFather in PB: the thread".

I've discussed this with urfather already, but essentially Fav was supposed to be an "afk pilot", aka just host his account on his pc (note: I didn't know this, it was their agreement, no involvement from me)...instead he went in our guild chat and started talking in german about "cinos and fav", before just admitting it's him:
After that the chat devolved into the usual fare when it comes to Fav. I had to kick UrFather's account temporarily (note: the intention), because quite frankly uhhh we don't want fav in the chat and he is a weirdo? I mean he IS quite literally using a pilot to look into our chat for god knows what reason, he rather put the integrity of the person he is piloting on the spot than to keep his mouth shut.
The intention was to talk with UrFather about this once he logged in, but since Fav does not waste ANY chance, he already put him in PB...yes, really, I asked dad now and he said that's how he was when he logged in, which is quite amusing. Really, the full intent was to just put him back, this kinda thing happens.

Why am I making it public? Since it seems a lot of people are confused and even upset about this (from what I heard). I was originally going to keep this completely private (hear that Fav? I actually tried this time, lmfao), but I think the moment it stays relevant for more than 20 minutes, I have a good reason to make this info public.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Fav

Re: There is 1 imposter favogus

Post by Fav » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:38 am

cinos wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:14 am

I've discussed this with urfather already, but essentially Fav was supposed to be an "afk pilot", aka just host his account on his pc (note: I didn't know this, it was their agreement, no involvement from me)...instead he went in our guild chat and started talking in german about "cinos and fav", before just admitting it's him:
After that the chat devolved into the usual fare when it comes to Fav. I had to kick UrFather's account temporarily (note: the intention), because quite frankly uhhh we don't want fav in the chat and he is a weirdo? I mean he IS quite literally using a pilot to look into our chat for god knows what reason, he rather put the integrity of the person he is piloting on the spot than to keep his mouth shut.
The intention was to talk with UrFather about this once he logged in, but since Fav does not waste ANY chance, he already put him in PB...yes, really, I asked dad now and he said that's how he was when he logged in, which is quite amusing. Really, the full intent was to just put him back, this kinda thing happens.

Why am I making it public? Since it seems a lot of people are confused and even upset about this (from what I heard). I was originally going to keep this completely private (hear that Fav? I actually tried this time, lmfao), but I think the moment it stays relevant for more than 20 minutes, I have a good reason to make this info public.
First at all how hilariously childish are you wtf.
Doing a fkn thread about every little poop that could possibly make me look bad.
Second i used to have an alt in your guild already weeks before for trolling you.
Its not my fault u would accept anybody who could possibly push u up in guild lvls.
Also i was helping Urfather to afk cuz he couldnt(afking in your guild isnt that useful as i noticed cuz literally nobody grinds)
And all i did was defending myself cuz u cant stop accussing me with things that are already clarified.
I didnt offend anybody.. ur just a childish idiot whos looking for problems fr.
And YOU are the one saying that I got a complex?
Look at you karen
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:40 am

Fav you had one job, literally DO NOTHING, afk and host the game for urfather to get exp...yet you didn't.

You shouldn't be trusted with accounts, it's obvious you'll use them for your own petty ends. You made me kick a friend, that's kinda where I draw the line.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Fav

Post by Fav » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:42 am

Fav wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:38 am
cinos wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:14 am

First at all how hilariously childish are you wtf.
Doing a fkn thread about every little poop that could possibly make me look bad.
Second i used to have an alt in your guild already weeks before for trolling you.
Its not my fault u would accept anybody who could possibly push u up in guild lvls.
Also i was helping Urfather to afk cuz he couldnt(afking in your guild isnt that useful as i noticed cuz literally nobody grinds)
And all i did was defending myself cuz u cant stop accussing me with things that are already clarified.
I didnt offend anybody.. ur just a childish idiot whos looking for problems fr.
And YOU are the one saying that I got a complex?
Look at you karen

Ahh i forgot.
I accepted Urfather to Peaky cuz my mission was to gain xps by afking for him..

Since u kicked him it wasnt possible so why not afking in my guild?
It makes more sense cuz there you actually get benefits from the world xps.. not like in bhg where u get a 100 xp every 5 min

Fav

Post by Fav » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:44 am

cinos wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:40 am
Fav you had one job, literally DO NOTHING, afk and host the game for urfather to get exp...yet you didn't.

You shouldn't be trusted with accounts, it's obvious you'll use them for your own petty ends. You made me kick a friend, that's kinda where I draw the line.
Bruh.
I afked on it and was texting with a guy from ur guild..
And as soon i told u im fav using urfathers acc u started rhe drama again..

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:49 am

Fav wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:44 am
cinos wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:40 am

Bruh.
I afked on it and was texting with a guy from ur guild..
And as soon i told u im fav using urfathers acc u started rhe drama again..
Ah yes I started "le drama" again with a VERY inflamatory line...

"Wow, so that's what you meant".

I'm so dramatic!!

/s
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Fav

Post by Fav » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:51 am

Anyways.
Im fkn sick of your unstoppable accusations.
Fr get a life and dont mind others too much.
You probably get punched if u do that irl.

Ill stop replying on anything that comes out your mouth from now on cuz u make it to drama as always.
Gl in ur stupid life fr

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:56 am

Fav wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:51 am
Anyways.
Im fkn sick of your unstoppable accusations.
Fr get a life and dont mind others too much.
You probably get punched if u do that irl.

Ill stop replying on anything that comes out your mouth from now on cuz u make it to drama as always.
Gl in ur stupid life fr
Why do you always call these things "accusations" when they are 100% backed up with proof?

Infact, it's not an accusation because not only were both of us there, basically everyone from BG can confirm. You caused this.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Tufail

Post by Tufail » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:59 am

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:50 am

so it appears you too still cant ignore each other. simplest solution on both ends is to just ignore each other, dont interact