There is 1 imposter favogus

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
we_can
Re: There is 1 imposter favogus

Post by we_can » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:57 am

ngl i really dont see anything wrong with the screenshot.... if you really have proof how "annoying" he was or how he was bothering anyone, why didnt you post it?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:01 am

we_can wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:57 am
ngl i really dont see anything wrong with the screenshot.... if you really have proof how "annoying" he was or how he was bothering anyone, why didnt you post it?
I only saved that one, it's merely proof that he was in urfather's account, I guess that for the rest you're going to have to take mine and other member's word for it. I mean if the replies are anything to go by, would you really be surprised?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:29 am

cinos please stop you aren't helping anyone making these threads

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:39 pm

troopas wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:29 am
cinos please stop you aren't helping anyone making these threads
To be fair, I made this because I was told by several people that I should (most were not even from BG). You shouldn't pin it on me really, I actually did try to keep this completely private, this time it just turns out others felt I needed to post it, either as a warning of fav's mismanagement of accounts, or because others seemed to be upset about urfather being kicked temporarily.

so like, excuse me for doing what people ask me to do for once.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:51 am

cinos wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:39 pm
Haven't read all 3 pages, just the initial thread because that's not worth doing for this.
1. This was never mentioned in the initial thread
2. I'm going to be brutally honest, NOBODY CARES. Think about this post, all he did was slightly troll in guild chat. THATS. IT. Also consider that MOST PEOPLE AREN'T IN BHG OR PB!
3. If people seriously really wanted you to make this thread, at the point to where they're begging you to "expose" Fav why didn't they do it themselves? Do they not want to reveal who they are? If so, they aren't acting in good faith.

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:03 am

troopas wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:51 am
cinos wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:39 pm
Haven't read all 3 pages, just the initial thread because that's not worth doing for this.
1. This was never mentioned in the initial thread
2. I'm going to be brutally honest, NOBODY CARES. Think about this post, all he did was slightly troll in guild chat. THATS. IT. Also consider that MOST PEOPLE AREN'T IN BHG OR PB!
3. If people seriously really wanted you to make this thread, at the point to where they're begging you to "expose" Fav why didn't they do it themselves? Do they not want to reveal who they are? If so, they aren't acting in good faith.
Oh no I'm the one withholding that, Fav wouldn't like it, some of those are PB, INFACT there is a good reason I avoided mentioning PB up until now, those members did not want me to blame the guild for this, merely fav.
Second, I didn't post it for those who didn't care, I posted it because some people wanted to see the pics proving urfather was piloted by fav...

Like, I know most people don't care, this is very much a thread just for those few who do (where else am I supposed to post what they asked for?). It's not really some expos'e or something, REALLY the only one who considers it that is Fav, since all it shows is that he's not exactly responsible.

All people wanted to know was why urfather was not in BG, that's it. I made this to solve the confusion around the subject. You weren't online when this happened, obviously you won't get it, I can't blame you.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

mike

Post by mike » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:33 am

Cinos needs to get some sort of rehab away from eliatopia
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:56 pm

mike wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:33 am
The funny part is, you bring attention to the fact global xp makes it basically a loss to even log out of the game, I'd say it's pretty coercive as a system, it practically forces you to keep it on at all times, so such rehab would be harder.

Though, the actual answer is that I probably don't need "rehab" for doing what other people ask me to. I probably need to reconsider who I make posts for, and to probably empty my private message box. Seriously I've needed to delete single messages for atleast 5 months, no wonder I didn't bother sending a private message to around 5 people.

also
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:09 pm

cinos wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:56 pm
mike wrote:
The funny part is, you bring attention to the fact global xp makes it basically a loss to even log out of the game, I'd say it's pretty coercive as a system, it practically forces you to keep it on at all times, so such rehab would be harder.
Well Robby could have added experience collection to the guild hall, you would collect xp if you weren't online before. Not everyone has the ability to keep the game on 24 hours every day. Doesn't force you to be online just to collect experience.

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:30 pm

TheWood wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:09 pm
cinos wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:56 pm
mike wrote:
Well Robby could have added experience collection to the guild hall, you would collect xp if you weren't online before. Not everyone has the ability to keep the game on 24 hours every day. Doesn't force you to be online just to collect experience.
Yes, but he didn't, and also that is an oddly complicated mechanic to add. I do think it's worth talking about it, since this whole thing was also caused by someone needing to afk for global, it could solve a few hurdles to rethink how it works.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111