Honest Review

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Heneral
Honest Review

Post by Heneral » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:26 am

Eliatopia sück, i get it that , this is underrated and lone developer but by far the update getting sücker and sücker. Worse and worse , hoping that robby could get his mind level up on how he update his game. Hate me all you want , but this game sück.

Roblox is better than this sh8 game.

Hoping Robby will be motivated by this harsh review of his game , and making much more wise decision on not depending on players but making on whats his goal? , why he makes this game? , Is it for money? Or is it for willingness on making a great game?
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

cinos

Re: Honest Review

Post by cinos » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:15 am

Completely unbiased thread.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:31 pm

go play Roblox then no one's forcing u to stay here bozo

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:51 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:31 pm
Project slayer in roblox and blox fruit is way more entertaining than this game this game lacks all.of.fundamental in MMORPG
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:33 pm

Heneral wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:51 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:
Project slayer in roblox and blox fruit is way more entertaining than this game this game lacks all.of.fundamental in MMORPG
ok go play it goodbye

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:01 pm

Heneral wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:51 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:
bruh i havent found like a singe other game thats as good as this one. this game is great. if u have a problem with it u dont gotta announce it to the world lol

try finding another MMORPG that u can both get equips and not have to go into a battle to defeat monsters, and has a awesome twist in the storyline. ive only found 2 games/books that have a good stoyline: the tripods and eliatopia.

again, this game is great. dont make robby feel bad.
Last edited by Joey!! on Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8-) 8-) 8-)

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:04 pm

Heneral wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:26 am
Eliatopia sück, i get it that , this is underrated and lone developer but by far the update getting sücker and sücker. Worse and worse , hoping that robby could get his mind level up on how he update his game. Hate me all you want , but this game sück.

Hoping Robby will be motivated by this harsh review of his game , and making much more wise decision on not depending on players but making on whats his goal? , why he makes this game? , Is it for money? Or is it for willingness on making a great game?
and besides, u try making a game as good as this. its not his fault robby is running out of ideas after the main story is done. heck, try making a game at all i would be supprised if u could make a clicker lol
8-) 8-) 8-)

we_can

Post by we_can » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:07 pm

Heneral wrote:

Lmfao? Roblox's net worth is in the billions. Fair to point out that you think that elia is getting worse, but you didn't state any reasons why you think so. But assuming from the most recent update, you're probably a cowboy and crying that your class just got nerfed. It's literally been a day since and Robby can always change the fire rates based on how the community reacts. I have to agree with Robby here, cowboy has been the best class far too long. This nerf still allows cowboy to be viable because of money power and moving gunner, so don't really see why you're complaining
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

shekelstein

Post by shekelstein » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:12 pm

we_can wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:07 pm
Heneral wrote:

Lmfao? Roblox's net worth is in the billions. Fair to point out that you think that elia is getting worse, but you didn't state any reasons why you think so. But assuming from the most recent update, you're probably a cowboy and crying that your class just got nerfed. It's literally been a day since and Robby can always change the fire rates based on how the community reacts. I have to agree with Robby here, cowboy has been the best class far too long. This nerf still allows cowboy to be viable because of money power and moving gunner, so don't really see why you're complaining
The nerf changed nothing. I just upgraded item sac and im good to go. However this puts other cowboys who cant heal 4x a second at a disadvantage at killing monsters.

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:31 pm

shekelstein wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:12 pm
we_can wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:07 pm
Heneral wrote:

The nerf changed nothing. I just upgraded item sac and im good to go. However this puts other cowboys who cant heal 4x a second at a disadvantage at killing monsters.
ope, here comes the boss with all his great answers

im not being sarcastic
8-) 8-) 8-)