Re: Honest Review

Post by cinos » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:18 pm

shekelstein wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:12 pm
we_can wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:07 pm
Heneral wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:26 am
Eliatopia sück, i get it that , this is underrated and lone developer but by far the update getting sücker and sücker. Worse and worse , hoping that robby could get his mind level up on how he update his game. Hate me all you want , but this game sück.

Roblox is better than this sh8 game.

Hoping Robby will be motivated by this harsh review of his game , and making much more wise decision on not depending on players but making on whats his goal? , why he makes this game? , Is it for money? Or is it for willingness on making a great game?
Lmfao? Roblox's net worth is in the billions. Fair to point out that you think that elia is getting worse, but you didn't state any reasons why you think so. But assuming from the most recent update, you're probably a cowboy and crying that your class just got nerfed. It's literally been a day since and Robby can always change the fire rates based on how the community reacts. I have to agree with Robby here, cowboy has been the best class far too long. This nerf still allows cowboy to be viable because of money power and moving gunner, so don't really see why you're complaining
The nerf changed nothing. I just upgraded item sac and im good to go. However this puts other cowboys who cant heal 4x a second at a disadvantage at killing monsters.
Yeah but that's besides the point since heneral made no mention of the nerf. Really I think he just said that because he's just known as the guy who spammed the n word on a bunch of threads, it's incredibly annoying.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Pro_xGamer

Post by Pro_xGamer » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:24 am

Just get out of here if I don't likebit
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia

coolboynum1

Post by coolboynum1 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:15 pm

Heneral wrote:
Eliatopia sück, i get it that , this is underrated and lone developer but by far the update getting sücker and sücker. Worse and worse , hoping that robby could get his mind level up on how he update his game. Hate me all you want , but this game sück.

Hoping Robby will be motivated by this harsh review of his game , and making much more wise decision on not depending on players but making on whats his goal? , why he makes this game? , Is it for money? Or is it for willingness on making a great game?
ok, go play something else
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

troopas

Post by troopas » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:54 pm

Heneral wrote:
What exactly is your point? Roblox for one, isn't even a game it's a platform OF games and second of all it's a billion dollar corporation.

Tufail

Post by Tufail » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:02 am

Heneral wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:51 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:31 pm
go play Roblox then no one's forcing u to stay here bozo
Project slayer in roblox and blox fruit is way more entertaining than this game this game lacks all.of.fundamental in MMORPG
bro wtf if you hate this game just shut up go play other game,arent you see roblox got more worse update like the real 3d t shirt? who want to wears that sh!t like bro wtf