hajilE
Which Class is the Worst?

Post by hajilE » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:11 am

I'm also curious about this.
Idk what to write.

mike

Re: Which Class is the Worst?

Post by mike » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:25 am

imo its warrior, sure its strong but it depends on one tapping literally everything or every other class just outgrinds it tenfold. as for mage its 'balanced'
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

we_can

Post by we_can » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:43 am

mike wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:25 am
imo its warrior, sure its strong but it depends on one tapping literally everything or every other class just outgrinds it tenfold. as for mage its 'balanced'
warrior is complete booty cheeks until you get the endgame set/have lots of runes. ive been a warrior and ive never changed classes. it gets outfarmed by literally every class. it doesnt matter if you one tap all mobs if you get outranged. some classes can even use their skills to cover multiple areas. not to mention, the passive skills that make warriors good have downsides of decreasing movement speed. rage is dookie unless u have pure rage, which slows u down even more. warriors even have to pay more and have higher lvl reqs for same tier sets compared to all the other classes. early and midgame, youre better off as a cowboy or archer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:01 am

we_can wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:43 am
mike wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:25 am
warrior is complete booty cheeks until you get the endgame set/have lots of runes. ive been a warrior and ive never changed classes. it gets outfarmed by literally every class. it doesnt matter if you one tap all mobs if you get outranged. some classes can even use their skills to cover multiple areas. not to mention, the passive skills that make warriors good have downsides of decreasing movement speed. rage is dookie unless u have pure rage, which slows u down even more. warriors even have to pay more and have higher lvl reqs for same tier sets compared to all the other classes. early and midgame, youre better off as a cowboy or archer
Very similar to what i always say.He need speed and at least one good passive-attacking skill-he is the only class that doesn't have anything like it.

Pro_xGamer

Post by Pro_xGamer » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:23 am

For my opinion is whipmaster..I know tornado is OP but how can you go them.Does whipmatsers think other players are blind?Even shooting is hard.Only the whip spinn can be good.But still other classes can beat it
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia

edk

Post by edk » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:37 am

The worst class in all aspects of this game is mage by far

edk

Post by edk » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:37 am

Warrior is not even bad

Fav

Post by Fav » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:21 pm

Mage fr. If you compare it to other classes its the only one that cant kill a saw guardian without getting smacked
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:47 pm

Pro_xGamer wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:23 am
For my opinion is whipmaster..I know tornado is OP but how can you go them.Does whipmatsers think other players are blind?Even shooting is hard.Only the whip spinn can be good.But still other classes can beat it
You must be the blind one to not see how whipmaster is dominating boss grinding and also has enough tools in his arsenal to bait someone in a tornado. Really I'd argue it's a person's fault for not using those.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

troopas

Post by troopas » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:09 am

(Probably innacurate)

But I'd still say it's Whipmaster