Level 50 + 1M coins giveaway

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
cinos
Re: Level 50 + 1M coins giveaway

Post by cinos » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:11 pm

I'd make an actual joke but seeing as sasuke won, the only joke I can REALLY tell you is just Alex Hall's bitcoin investing, but that's more of a cruel joke than something actually funny.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

SasukeArcher

Post by SasukeArcher » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:49 am

Ohhhh I won, Im so happy!! Thx Troopas

SUB TO TRAPFISH GAMING

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:57 am

SasukeArcher wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:49 am
Btw --_-- probs would have won but have looking at his profile I determined that he doesn't even play and that million coins would be a waste.

Kyper

Post by Kyper » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:45 am

READ TO THE END

1. Johny goes to a catholic School and he sits next to Suzy and when the teacher was asking questions about the church, Johny realized the girl named Suzy was sleeping the whole time, and when she was called on, he poked her hard in the back with his pencil to try to wake her up and help her. The teacher asked Suzy "Who is our Lord and Savior?" He poked the pencil hard in to her kidney to wake her Suzy up, "JESUS!" She yelled angrily. The teacher called on Suzy again and asked " Who created the heavens and the earth?", Little Johny poked her once again, and Suzy yelled abruptly "GOD ALMIGHTY", her face steaming with anger as she went to sleep. The teacher called on Suzy one more time and "What did Eve say to adam after having their 47th child?" Johny jabbed her for her response, "IF YOU STICK THAT THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME ILL BREAK IT IN HALF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR butt" yelled Suzy furiously. The teacher then collapsed and fainted on the floor.

2. A guy comes back from an exhausting day of work and is driving to the farmers market for some fresh fish, he parks his car and walks in and sees a guy selling fresh fish, shouting, "Git yo dang feesh, Git you dang feesh," the guy gets angry at the fish seller and asks him why him to watch the language. But the fish seller just tells him the fish are fresh from the dam. The guy buys some fish and heads home. When he gets home his wife happily greets him. The guy then tells his wife that he brought back the dang fish. The wife angrily stares at him and she turns away. He then proceeds to explain to her that the fish are fresh from a dam. She then cooks the fish and calls down Johny from up stairs. Johny won't come down and the guy shouts at Johny to eat the dam fish. Johny quickly rushes downstairs and excitedly tells his dad,"Thats the spirit, Pass the F***ing steak!"

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:59 am

troopas wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:57 am
SasukeArcher wrote:
Btw --_-- probs would have won but have looking at his profile I determined that he doesn't even play and that million coins would be a waste.
Now that's just ain't exactly fair, is it?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

--_--

Post by --_-- » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:38 pm

troopas wrote:
SasukeArcher wrote:
Yeah, I wouldn't say that's the fairest rule or choice. :cry:

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:26 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:59 am
troopas wrote:
SasukeArcher wrote:
Now that's just ain't exactly fair, is it?
You have to look at it the way I did. When I checked his profile he was a level 11 who hadn't logged in for 16 days. He has no armor and the worst bow. Looking at him I thought he was just never going to login again if I gave him the money. One of the giveaways I did in HH ended exactly like that. After the noob who doesn't play won he wouldn't login again. Meanwhile Sasuke is an active player and actively working towards things.